Monday, February 25, 2008

Kick things off

First off, Im not really what you'd call a writer or a blogger. I'm a geek, and sometimes geeks have to write. For me, I mostly write code. You pick the language, I've probably written in it.

So what will you find here, and why would you want to come back? Who knows. I have no clue where this will go. I'm very much into the web, technology, computers, gaming, so I'm sure those topics will come up from time to time. I also have an autistic son, so there will probably be a post or two about him as well, although typically my wife blogs more about the family stuff, so Ill probably stay technical when I have the time.

I know I'm late to the blogging scene, but I guess "better late than never." I guess I've never really taken the time, so let's see how this plays out, and whether I'll find the time (and energy) to keep this thing going.

No comments: